Thursday 26 November 2009

How Spooky!! ...

... only a few days ago I was saying about my holiday to Malta that the National Lottery's 15th birthday reminded me of and today Mr Bing has Malta on his home page. To be exact he has a picture of Valletta, Malta's capitol, as his home page. Now that is spooky! If you click on the link for Mr Bing today you will see Valletta but if you click on it any other day you will see a different picture as it's changed daily. Hover over whichever picture is there and little boxes pop up with an informative sentence and then a link. Click on the links and soak up the info. I've started using Mr Bing a lot as my search engine. I'm afraid I seem to be changing my allegiance a bit so guess I'm now two-timing dear Mr Google ... or could it be I've become polygamous??? *LOL*

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: