Monday 4 May 2009

Finishing touch!

Thought I'd play using Joanie's PSP tutorial (from her Piczo site) to make a basic backing sheet. Thank you sooo much Joanie. I think I got carried away 'cos thought the basic sheet looked way too flat! Filler tool came in useful but I found out by accident what effect I could get. I'm really pleased with this, although I guess it's not to everyone's taste but at least it's a form of backing for the toppers on the previous post. Working on trying to get different sizes onto one sheet now so - watch this space - LOL!!

Please note:
This sheet and the original photograph are copyright to me. You are free to use it in any way you wish for personal use and you may sell anything you make using it but please, do not share it in any way whatsoever but link to my blog for others to download for themselves. Please do not claim it as your own or sell the sheet in any form.


Click on image to open to full size and either print straight out in landscape format or save to your PC and print using your normal method.


Enjoy!!

16 comments:

Jak Heath said...

well done Pam, you are doing great with these.

Greta said...

Love it Pam. Will make good use of it thank you x

Joanie said...

Well done Pam it's a great sheet, and goes well with the others.
Pleased you found my Tutorials helpful.
Have fun, and enjoy your PSP, and don't forget, thats how we all learn by playing!
Joanie xxxx

Sue said...

Well done again,i know you learn by paying just cant get the hang of it,so you go girl,well done
Sue

Anonymous said...

fab sheet and toppers for ''difficult'' men!! thanks for sharing ....Marion x

Anonymous said...

Great colours, and nice to see summit for the blokes.

My'scardcorner said...

Great backing sheet Pam always thought you could do psp anyway:0)
This is the 3rd time Ive tried to Thank you so we shall see if it works:0)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Pam, the backing and the toppers are fab :-). I have d/loaded them for when I need a masculine card.
Huggles
Mandie x

Anonymous said...

Lovely backing sheet well done
Nikki

Anonymous said...

Lovely backingsheet Pam
I saved it like I did with the toppers. Thanks for sharing.

Gemma

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Well done Pam, I keep meaning to follow Joanie's tuts but never seem to find time

Chris x

Anonymous said...

thankyou so much for toppers and backing sheet, they are great and will come in very handy

sylvi xx

Anonymous said...

wow theses are great pam have saved them for later use i have someone in mind for them
keep up the good work
vanessa xx ( englishbunny )

sheffsue said...

Thank you Peejay..have saved the toppers as well.
I wouldn't know where to start using a programme such as PSP..so I do appreciate it when others do all the hard work...lol

Sue x

Anonymous said...

Well done Pam, you are really getting to grips with psp now.


Pam (imag-e-nation)

AHend09 said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work,, it is very much appreciated,,and your blog is an inspiration,, Your cards and Ideas are all fabulous
Ann