Tuesday 1 September 2009

FREEBIE - Underhill Lane, Hoar-frost 2009

Well, it's getting to that time of year when thoughts turn to ... CHRISTMAS! (Shock, horror, where's the summer gone?) I'm very Bah-Humbug about Christmas but seem to be drawn to anything crafty relating to it. I buy a lot but never use it and, I hate to admit this ..... I generally buy my Christmas cards (sssshhhhh!!) I do try to make a few and sometimes I'm forced to (*grin*) but I mainly like to add 'stuff' to my craft collection - *LOL* Anyways, I've been playing again and I love this photo I took in February on one of my journeys to a Glitterpot workshop and I think it lends itself perfectly to a Christmas card. As ever ...

Please note:
These sheets and original photograph are both copyright to me. You are free to use the sheets in any way you wish for personal use and you may sell anything you make using them but please, do not share them in any way whatsoever but link to my blog for others to download for themselves. Please do not claim them as your own or sell the sheets in any form.









Click on any image for full size version and either print or save to your PC for printing at a later date.


Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Peejay, You have done a great job making these lovely decoupage papers. Thank you so much for sharing them.
Best wishes,
Trish

Janet said...

Beautiful images - I'm thinking glitter here - lots of it! Thank you very much.

Jan M said...

Pam - fabulous sheets ! Many thanks