Tuesday 7 July 2009

FREEBIE - Pink rose 3D decoupage

I've been playing in PSP again and trying to make some 3D decoupage. The last time I did any of this was about 4 years ago so I've really been taxing the old brain box. This is my first attempt in that 4 years and it isn't as 'clean' as I'd like it to be but I will be working on it. The photo was taken by me and if you want to know where and when then you need to read here. I will be doing more ..... hopefully - *LOL*

Please note:
These sheets and the original photograph, are copyright to me. You are free to use these in any way you wish for personal use and you may sell anything you make using them but please, do not share them in any way whatsoever but link to my blog for others to download for themselves. Please do not claim them as your own or sell the sheets in any form.




Click on any image for full size version and either print or save to your PC for printing at a later date.


...Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the freebies, they are great

Rainbow Lady said...

Many thanks for the lovely freebies Janet one of my forum members pointed me in your direction.Enjoy holiday Love Cynthia x