Saturday 24 July 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #2

Well, if nothing else Kenny K's images have me colouring! I did this image while in Doncaster last weekend (report on that to follow) then, when I got back home, found that Kenny K's second challenge was a sketch. Sketches I can sort of do but real life has got in the way and I didn't think I'd be able to find the time to enter however .... last minute.com perhaps, but here it is! What's even more of a surprise, it got me using one of my purchases from last weekend ... the DP! When I saw it I just knew that it would suit these girlz - *lol* 

I still made a mistake on the card though.  Can't seem to make a card without one *sad face* Anyways, I had to go back to make it less obvious so hopefully nobody will notice.  The camera hasn't picked up the colours as they really are, which is unfortunate as they are much more distinctive than they seem and the hat is most definitely more red and the blues are actually quite a dark mauve.  The whole card is much more vibrant and psychedelic than piccie shows. Perhaps light is not good for photography ... *grin*


Ingredients:
Cream hammered card blank.
DCWV mat stack - Neutrals (love the range of colours in these)
Paper - DCWV Girls Square with Glitter (Nana's Kids Print range)
E-Line gems
Ribbon from stash
EK Success Edger Punch - Morocco Lace
QuicKutz Cookie Cutter - Nesting Label (cut, embossed and sponged with ink)
Image - Kenny K's All That coloured with Promarkers.
Ink for 'distressing/edging' from stash

Enjoy!!
 

7 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love how you placed the bling! and what fun dp you paired with her!! Super cute and fun card! Thanks for playing along with the KKKG challenge!

Jill said...

beautiful card Pam, that DP is yummy and I love the colours you've used they are gorgeous thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Kirlz challenge hugs Jill xx

Greta said...

Love it Pam. Gorgeous image & your colouring is fab xx

Cally said...

Fab card Pam. So glad you finished it...

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. Love the colors!! Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week..
Hugs, Linda

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! I love the bright colours. Your colouring looks fantastic. Thanks for joining in the fun at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge this week.

Jackie said...

fabby card Pam, wow on the papers.. well zingy.. and I wouldn't have noticed any mistake.. had you not mentioned it lol. xxx