Sunday 3 May 2009

My very first FREEBIE and PSP playings!

Very basic but I've been playing in PSP (Paint Shop Pro). I bought PSP9 a couple of years ago but only broke the seal and installed it just under a month ago but I've not used it, other than to put the owl watermark onto my more recent makings photos. Today I've been playing with a photograph I took yesterday at a regional 'Scoobie meet' (Ramblings blog explains). I've managed to make what I think are quite reasonable toppers for men's cards/scrapbooking so I've put them together on a couple of sheets to print off. The first one is the original photograph - framed. The other 2 sheets are my play results. Hope they're of use to somebody. Click on an image to get full size and print on A4 in landscape mode. I'm not convinced these cover a full A4 and I've not printed them myself so, if there are any probs with them, please feel free to leave a comment (as long as it's polite - lol!) and I'll see what I can do. I'm learning, so be gentle with me ....

Please note:
These toppers and the original photograph are copyright to me. You are free to use these in any way you wish for personal use and you may sell anything you make using them but please, do not share them in any way whatsoever but link to my blog for others to download for themselves. Please do not claim them as your own or sell the sheets in any form.





... with thanks to Jak for a few pointers!

Enjoy!!

17 comments:

Sylvia R said...

Well done you........its fab and would be fabulous for my son's birhtday coming up.......

Iv'e got Firefox and not found any problems..thank you for sharing your talent Pam. xxxx

Hugs
Sylvia R xxx

Carol said...

WOW PAM !!

What a shame you didn't open it earlier LOL!! Think you have a flair for this - GREAT

Enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday

Take Care
x

Toni said...

go girl how fab are they wonderful job Pam no stopping you now

Joanie said...

Well done Pam, they are brill sheets, I can see you getting quiet addicted to PSP now! lol
Thank you for sharing
Joanie xxxx

Valerie Steele said...

Thanks for sharing, Pam, they will be great for car-mad grandsons.
Regards Val.

Kimbo said...

Fantastic Pa. Would not believe it's your first attempt. They'll be no stopping you now.

Cazz said...

I can't see anything wrong with your toppers at all hun. I think they are great - well done you xxx

My'scardcorner said...

These look great Pam fab colour
well done you and TFS :0)

Janet said...

Well done getting to grips with PSP - way beyond me! The art work is great.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pam......they are great, especially for those DIFFICULT MEN.

Jackie p

Anonymous said...

Dont know where my thanks went
but hey,thanks for doing this for those hard to do cards.
Sue

Anonymous said...

SOrry didn't leave a comment earlier .These are lovley toppers of my favourite car
Nikki

karen said...

Hi pam
your toppers and backing sheet are lovely well done and thanks for sharing
karenx

mariell said...

well done peejay its lovely xx

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the toppers & backing sheet Pam. Great for the men in my life. Great PSP work. Pat (nannapat)

jea said...

great toppers Pam WTG

Jea xx

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

These look great, well done

Chris x