Wednesday 26 November 2008

Tagged



I've been tagged by Toni - thanks Toni - I think - LOLOL!
With this tag I have to give 7 interesting facts about myself and then pass the tag on to 7 more people. Not sure how interesting any of these will be to others but ..... it's a bit of fun!


1. I've climbed Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica.- absolutely loved it but, no way could I do it now ... no matter how much I'd like to. Health wouldn't allow :0((

2. I've shot for 2 counties as an archer - Surrey and Sussex - although only ever lived in Sussex and was invited to shoot for Sussex again, 3 years ago, on my return to the sport after a 13 year layoff.

3. I used to play a bugle, tenor drum and side drum in a marching band and ended up as the Drum Major before becoming too old to be a member.

4. I love old musical, mythical and swashbuckling films. Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Bing Crosby, Harry Hamlin etc - just love 'em !

5. I'm a collector of owls - in any non-living shape or form - as well as craft stuff!

6. I'm a very proud Mum to 2 handsome sons (well, I think they are) and Nana to 5 beautiful grandchildren (although the eldest wouldn't appreciate being called beautiful - lol!) ranging from 17 years old down to 11 weeks young.

7. I ate Theodore at my B&B for the North Yorkshire meet (there's an entry relating!)


Not sure who to pass this on to at the moment so I'll come back to that .....

Thanks for dropping by .....

1 comment:

Jackie said...

please pop over to my blog, I have something for you.