Sunday 2 April 2017

March ....

... the 2nd part *ROFL*

Busy! Bed making, 4 workshops, movies, hospital appointments (the OH, not me), opticians (me, not the OH), Mother's Day, a new toy for the OH and a tip run for me.  Some covered here, others for the future .....

The bed replacement went well.  It took me an afternoon, once I got time to work on it, before I got to a stage where I needed a little help - or so I thought.  I realised afterwards that I could have done it completely on my own by just putting a part together in a different way to the instructions but hey-ho, youngest came and gave me the 15 minutes of help needed and I finished putting it together a couple of afternoons later.
From this ....

To this .....
Time taken in total, not allowing for the frequent breaks I needed ... about 2 to 3 hours.  Tip run?  To get rid of all the blimming cardboard, polystyrene and plastic packaging.  All in all this bed gave me a good workout, that's for sure, but not bad for an old girl *wink*

Workshops ... in order of appearance
Oyster Stamps, held at West Wittering.  That'll be in another post *grin*
Clair & Sharni's .... cards, details made follow
Linda Goble ... something a little different and another post
Helen Winstone ... a Stampin' Up afternoon and very enjoyable - cards at end.

Clair & Sharni's workshop this time were cuties
Clair's card 
 Stamps: Wild Rose Studio Dog with a Heart stamp, Stampin' Up Best  Wishes,
 Dies: MFT Stitched Stax, Mama Elephant Mini Tags
 Background: Nuvo mousse, Tonic stencil
Sharni's card
 Stamps: WRS Bunny Ballerina, Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy
 Dies:  Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy,  MFT Stitched Scallop Basic edge 1

Helen's Stampin' Up workshop.  I love this stamp set ...

More will follow - at some point *wink*

Thanks for dropping by .....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: