Thursday 26 June 2008

I finished it ...

... the ironing that is - and I finished it yesterday as planned - lol!! Strange what you think about and notice when you're engrossed in something so stimulating (??!!??) but ...............

I was ironing one of hubby's T shirts and looking at the logo when I realised just how old this shirt was. 12, yes that's TWELVE, years old this year! How do I know? 'Cos it's one of the T shirts he was given in 1996, the year he took part in the Paralympics. The Olympics and Paralympics were held in Atlanta, Georgia, USA that year and he had his sport's (Air Target Shooting) Forward Training Camp in Pensacola, Florida - and that's where the shirt was for. Here's a piccie of the logo on the shirt. I can't believe that this shirt is still in use - and barely showing any wear - some 12 years later!! Mind you, I can't believe I'm photographing it either - lol!!

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: