Saturday 20 December 2008

Been playing ...

... with Windows Movie Maker! I know it's pretty basic but I've been having great fun. Version 2 of my first attempt can be found on the Breakfast with Santa entry but I shall be playing more - lol!! Reckon it's a brilliant way of putting photo's together if you have rellies in far off lands. Put them together as a 'movie' and save to disc (although they do go by email) but then you can copy the actual photos onto said disc so peeps can print off those that they want. Don't yer think it would make a lovely gift?

Doh!! Why didn't I think about it sooner?? I've got an American penpal (been corresponding since we were around 12 or 13 on and off) and - shock, horror - she doesn't have a PC and no way of communicating other than via snail mail and phone. Never know what to send her as a pressie come Christmas but ................ I'm assuming she does have a DVD player so guess what I'm gonna get ready for next year now!! Reckon a 'through the years' might go down quite well - LOL!!

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: