Sunday 12 April 2009

Concertina card

I decided to finish the concertina card partly made at Julie Hickey's workshop (panels in previous post) and make the one card by joining the panels with ribbon. The holes were made with a new tool I bought at the Glitterpot. A Woodware Book Drill. Works on the same principle as the Japanese Screw Punch but is about £10 cheaper - lol! It is also more compact in as much as the different sized tips for making the different sized holes are stored in the handle. There are 6 different holes - 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm and 4mm. Easily interchangeable and holes can be made anywhere you want them! Now I've digressed so here's the point of this post ............. the finished card!


Enjoy!!

9 comments:

Cally said...

The card looks great Pam, I'm still going with the 3 separate cards with mine. My order from Craftwork cards arrived yesterday so I should get them done soon.

My'scardcorner said...

That looks lovely Pam love the colours the all go great together. Hope you are feeling better today.
Myrax

Jan M said...

Its great Pam - those colours just work so well together.

Jan x

Junie Moon said...

Lovely Pam - these papers etc are so versatile - I really love what you've done with them.

Sue said...

What scrumptious colours, fantastic work on this card, I love it.

Joy said...

Ooh I love the concertina effect, fab card xx

Nannieflash said...

What a lovely card, unusual, but the colours are quite stunning. love and hugs Shirleyx

Greta said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Pam. Just stunning. x

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Doing a catch up, don't know how I missed this one, it's gorgeous

Chris x