Monday 13 April 2009

I've checked ...

... and it wasn't cancelled! Well, it was a goer last night before I went to bed but ... it may have been cancelled on site this morning. Everyone was meeting at 7am. It's now 09:30am and it's pretty misty here at home, although it may be a sea mist and it's clear up country. There's absolutely no wind though so from that point of view the balloon would have flown. Not too sure if it was misty like it is here. Having said that, visibility isn't bad. Guess the only way I'm gonna know for sure is if they tell me but .... yesterday I was wishing that I hadn't rung them then they wouldn't have cancelled me. Today I'm sort of glad they did (not my dream weather for the flight) but then again I'm worried that I'll now have the same thing happen as last year and every one of my bookings gets cancelled. Only time will tell on that one but keeping fingers crossed I do get to fly this year and that I get to do it with one of my dream scenarios .....

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: