Friday 22 May 2009

Productive day ...

... at Dad's yesterday! Had to be at his for 7am as his new fridge/freezer was being delivered between 7 and 11am. It arrived 9:30ish, brother arrived around 10. Wardrobes taken apart, clothes packed in boxes (apart from his needs between now and move), bedding packed and airing cupboard packed. Bro's car was filled with rubbish for tip, more stuff for Dogs Trust (it's on his way home) and bits and pieces he decided he would find useful. 3 hours after arriving he left. Guess I should be lucky I've had 3 hours of help from him but he has offered a bit more after Dad's moved to help clear what's left ...... !!

Balloon company rang to offer me a flight on Saturday as they had a spare place. I'd love to have said 'yes' but don't think I could climb into the basket at the moment, let alone stand for the duration of the flight. Told them that there's a chance I'd have to cancel completely but can't say for sure until I know what the problem is with my leg. They told me that I could probably pass the flight over to somebody else so it's not wasted but ......... I want to do it - not somebody else! (although rather than have the money wasted I would give it to somebody else).

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: