Monday 4 November 2013

Gggggrrrrrrr!!! ...

..... eBay!  Or should I say eBayers!  After the hassle with the bow buyer about a month ago I'm now having a problem with a seller.  What is it with some people?  I ordered a ring.  Well, I made an offer on a Best Offer option for a ring and with a bit of bartering I got it.  Should have been sent within 3 days by recorded delivery (signed for) post.  I paid last Monday evening.  A week on and I've still not got it.  Contacted the seller on Friday as had no communication from them only to be told they were waiting for stock to arrive (I hate sellers who sell stuff they don't have to sell) and, if it arrived in time to send it to me that afternoon they would do so but otherwise it would 'definitely be tomorrow' (Saturday).  Postie came this morning and no ring but neither had I been notified that it had been dispatched so I contacted the seller again asking for a refund if there's no sign of it.  She came straight back telling me it had been dispatched on Saturday and apologising for the delay.  Still no official notification of dispatch and I asked her for the tracking number .... twice!  Twice she's ignored that request.  It seems she's lied.  She's either not sent it as she's stated or she has but it's not been sent by recorded delivery, which is what is stated in the listing and is charged for on the p&p.  I shall be raising a dispute if it doesn't arrive tomorrow and I'm thinking I shan't be giving very good feedback.  Her communication has been zero, only replying to my queries.  Not a sign of an apology without me pushing and worse, because there was a bit of bartering going on at the outset, she could have told me that there may be a delay as she had no stock.  I wouldn't have bought the blooming ring in the first place!

Until recently I haven't done many crafty things this year, well, for a good while to be honest, but back in March I did a day of workshops with Jane Gill at the Glitterpot  We made a good selection of cards using the resist technique, spotlight and patchwork.  The latter being an ideal way of using up oddments :)







Thanks for dropping by .....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Cally said...

Love the cards Pam, that must have been the class I missed when I went away with Gary. xx