Wednesday 3 September 2008

Christmas came ...

... again today - lol!! The 2nd, and last, part of my Create and Craft order came today. Die-cut (yep, I'm cheating!!) Dufex Christmas decoupage. Don't need it at all as I've a huge stock of Dufex decoupage but, it's not die-cut - lol!! My order of the Bazill cardstock from Artbase arrived as well. Didn't get all of the colours ordered as they'd sold out but that's fine. Got a good selection but, it's only when you get so much together you realise the difference in quality of the card, even with the same make. Some of it will make good card blanks but some other is really only suitable for matting and layering and possibly the odd flower - lol!

To round the day off nicely I've just had an email from Hallmark Scrapbook to tell me my Cuttlebug order has been despatched. 8 folders, 3 border sets and 1 3x3 combo! Something to look forward to receiving next week sometime .....

Thanks for dropping by .....

1 comment:

Greta said...

Think you best get your craft room finished lol. You won't be able to move at all!! x