Saturday 18 October 2008

I just ...

... knew it!! It didn't happen - the balloon flight, that is. Lovely day and ideal conditions in the morning. One of hubby's friends went glider flying and said there shouldn't be a problem for my balloon flight. Trouble was, my flight was an afternoon one and by mid-day there was a lovely breeze. Unfortunately that lovely breeze was just a bit too stiff to go balloon flying! Told 'em I was a jinx - sob, sob. Checked site for next dates available and there's only 3 on there and I can't do any of them so phoned them and ..... they're the last of this flying season. Guess there's always a chance they'll invite me on the very last one but I can't book it 'cos it's a weekend and ticket is for a midweek flight. Oh well, they say He loves a trier and that patience is a virtue. He must adore me and seems I've patience in spades - lol!!

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: