Thursday 30 October 2008

WooHoo! ...

... I think! Seems new part for lappy should be with techie tomorrow according to his tracking number. As soon as he gets it he will sort lappy out and I can have it back! Only problem is - I'm away early tomorrow morning until late Sunday evening ........ d'oh!! Mind you, I'm away for the North Yorkshire meet with classes being run by Jak so don't reckon I'll mind not having lappy as I won't be around. There'll be more piccies on camera though so will definitely be pleased to have it back but - the part hasn't arrived yet so I don't think I'll be counting any chickens just yet :0)

I'm now looking forward to this North Yorkshire meet again. Previously reported problems taking gloss off seem to have sorted themselves out - mind you they would have done anyway methinks - so that's fine. There is one sad thing though and, if you read Jak's blog you will know what it is. She is determined that she's still coming to do the classes on Saturday but she will be surrounded by friends and we'll be looking after her......

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: