Sunday 8 March 2009

Catching up ...

... now. Had a lovely day at the Craft Barn on Wednesday. This was the second meet of the SE forum members ... the one that was postponed from beginning of February because of the snow. 2 classes, same tutors as before but this time much better organised - at least the morning one was. The afternoon one, held by the tutor we had in the morning before, was still pretty chaotic with having to ask for what we needed and waiting for some instruction when stuck. We had one card to make in the morning but the afternoon - well! It was so intense and I think there was only one person actually got both of the cards made. Most of us didn't finish one and had to take all the elements home to put them together and - once again I was the last person there - lol!! Tutor told me that she'd made the main card (that we were all making) with a class a couple of weeks earlier and they'd taken the whole time to make the one card so she (in her words) "knew you'd be up against it". Personally I would rather have spent the time making one card fully without rushing and had the option of a second if there was time. Have to say though, I have found the odd minutes to put them both together since I bought them home so that's a novelty! Take a trip over to Crafty Bits for more detail, both written and pictorial ...

We made a spinner card, with a twist, in the morning and used Inkadinkado Inchies in the afternoon. Didn't buy any but now wish I had as I'm getting loads of ideas coming into my head! So that's another shopping trip then - LOL!

Thanks for dropping by .....

NB: The first photo in this post was snagged from Vilms 'cos it has me in it - thanks Vilms!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see your invisibility cloak didn't work all day then Pam, you appeared in at least one photo then. lol. . .Cards are lovely.

Trace x