Wednesday 1 April 2009

Had a ...

... brilliant evening yesterday. Went and saw Simply Red in concert! Brilliant show but ....... I don't think I can do standing concerts any more! Could barely walk when it was over. Couldn't feel my feet and my legs had ceased up and ..... it wasn't as though I'd been standing still! Seems it was a pretty common problem by the amount of people that were telling others they couldn't rush, had dead legs or feet. Reckon it must have had something to do with the audience age range - from early 30's to late 60's+ - LOL!! Certainly an excellent show to take Mick Hucknall to retirement though (that's if he actually does ...)

I'm seriously now considering having a complete checkover with the doc. Don't feel really ill any more but I don't feel right. I've aches and pains that have started that aren't normal for me and I just, generally, don't feel well and I'm very lethargic. I've been trying to ignore it all but it's now encroaching on things I want to do and my enjoyment of things I do manage to do. I've got enough to bother about with what I know is wrong with me, without other things adding themselves to the list - lol!!

Thanks for dropping by .....

2 comments:

Liz said...

Glad you enjoyed your concert Pam but sorry you are not feeling so well. Don't want to be an alarmist but I had your similar symptoms after I caught a bad chest infection a few years ago and that's what ended up being M.E. so please take care and go see your doctor soon.
PS Thanks for the info about medals will let you know how I get on soon.

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your concert Pam Hope you are feeling better today good idea to see doc but it is probably still that virus you had as they are a devil to shift and do keep coming back now and again
Take care and get that check up
Myrax