Tuesday 9 June 2009

Why did I ...

... start????? My home looks as though a bomb has hit it at the moment which, in a way, I guess it has. I'm trawling through my craft stuff pulling out what is needed for the forthcoming Crafters House Party. I'm sure I've got enough out to last a month at the moment and it's only 2 full days - one of which is a 'treatment' day as well! We're possibly not spending all our time crafting either (apart from the treatments) although weather forecast is not good so more may be done than otherwise might have been. I think I need to get it all out, lay it out then put half of it away again - *LOL* I know I'm taking a fair few of the tools, like Cuttlebug, guillotine, punches for some floral punch craft etc but what papers do I need and what card and what embellies and .... well, you get the idea! Then there's my personal tools, glues, sticky pads, inks and stamps (although they're likely be shared). I've actually found my Prisma's and Sansodor so that's a bonus 'cos I thought they'd got lost in the deepest depths. There are some things I wanted to take that I haven't found - yet. I'm so hoping that I do find them though, as I have a plan!

Only 2 more sleeps to go *whoop-whoop* ...................

Thanks for dropping by .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have the best time Pam.We always have either to much or not enough craft stuff.Never mind enjoy.
Sue c