Sunday 3 April 2011

Mother's Day ...

... or, more technically, Mothering Sunday here in the UK today and I'm pooped!  I shouldn't be pooped as it's the day that Mum's should be spoilt.  I've been spoilt in as much as I've had cards from my boys and their family's, a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a delicious box of dairy fudge and a wicked box of Lindt chocolates but I'm still pooped! Hubby being out of action doesn't help :0(   I've taken photos but too pooped to download them to post so that will follow.

Today I've made soup, cooked dinner (he would normally do that) cleared and stacked a collection of boxes (cardboard being kept temporarily for storage, packing etc) ready to go upstairs until I'm ready to use them, sorted washing and put it away, more paperwork and generally had a tidy up.  The only thing I haven't done is the tiny bit of ironing that needs doing and put the vacuum round.  There is always another day - lol!

Tomorrow I'm hoping to find something to wear to a Balinese wedding.  Yep, I'm off to town and, whether that's successful or not, I'm going to take the boot load of stuff I've got for the Dogs Trust shop to them before I come home.  That's cleared a bit more room :0)  I'm hoping that sometime this week I might get a couple of hours to go to my crafty corner ...

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: