Monday 25 April 2011

Woo Hooo ...

... packing done!  I'm right on track :0)  Just last minute bits for Friday/Saturday morning so I can now start to relax a bit.

Had a lovely afternoon reading Thomas the Tank Engine to little Zac while his sisters went to do a dance exhibition at the Theatre Royal in Brighton.  Apparently there was a talent show being held there but their dance school opened the second half of the show.  They weren't taking part in the talent show as such but just formed some of the general entertainment.  Little Zac is fixated with Thomas at the moment but you can only read one book so many times before you start to nod off *LOL*  Fortunately a hunt found a few more so I was able to ring the changes.  Got a lovely hug from him when I left though so guess it was all worth it - especially when Mum and Dad were 'awwwing'  at his actions.  I'm guessing they're not that normal with anyone other than themselves and the girls :0) (He loves his Nana Pam!)

Now I just need to get Dad sorted out, a trip to the tip with garden rubbish, top-up the car with petrol, visit the PO and chemist and have the shopping delivered and put away and then time's my own ........

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: