Monday 26 September 2011

Phew! ...

... done! Can't believe I managed to stay on track. Thought, for a while, that it wouldn't happen. Bonus though - got both of our clothes in one case and still got weight to spare. Smaller case is taking shoes, sponge bags and all other incidentals and still plenty of weight to spare.  May just throw in a couple more tops :0)  

Now I can relax tomorrow, which is what I intended. Facial tomorrow afternoon and will be good to go and have that without worrying about anything. Mind you, I feel as though I've run a marathon today so it's probably just as well I can relax tomorrow *LOL*

Another couple of shoebox cards ...
Cally's kit.  This one was based on a couple of cards we made at the Glitterpot earlier in the year. Then we made a birthday card and one that I'm using for son's wedding card. This time it Cally did it as a Christmas card - and very successfully I think. Will be making more like this myself as I've found my pack of coloured tissue so a variety of coloured flowers can be made *grin*


Elaine gave us a stamped image which we could colour, or not. She also included a second stamped image so we could decoupage if we wanted. I didn't. Cute one, this and I liked the tiny alphabet stamp set used to stamp the To Ewe. I've looked on t'internet for it since but haven't been able to find it :0(




Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: