Wednesday 27 November 2013

A few crafty ...

... posts, I think.  I mentioned in the last post that there'd been a Christmas workshop a couple of weeks ago.  I've made 10 of the 12 cards.  Not found time to make the last 2 yet.  Here's a couple of them ...

SU Santa Stamp coloured with Promarkers
Furry bits coloured with Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen - doesn't show though
Spellbinders die for backing ... I think.
SU tag designer paper, button and silver twine.
Colours are more vibrant in real life and also in my file photo.  Don't know why they're not here :(

All Spellbinders dies for card base and matting and layering.
Spellbinders lattice die.
Marianne Poinsettia die.
Red velvet self adhesive velvet paper stuck to card for poinsettias
Papermania shimmer dome stickers for poinsettia middle.
No idea what stamp.


On Saturday I went and saw the youngsters in their Christmas show.  They did Annie this year.  Unfortunately we weren't allowed to take any photos due to 'data protection'.  It's the first year we've not been allowed to take pics.  Such a shame.  Family photo albums will not be the same any more.  So many of little ones childhood moments going unrecorded nowadays.  Memories don't always last without a prompt, especially when you're young and you grow old.  I know.  Mum got rid of so many pictorial memories that  I'm sure would have jogged a few from my childhood.  The show was lovely.  Just wish I'd got some photos for my 2013 year book and I'm sure their Mum would have liked some to send to great-gran in Aus! *sad*


Thanks for dropping by .....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: