Sunday 24 July 2016

Thursday's workshop ...

... with Clair.  Wasn't sure when I saw the photo of what we were going to be making but loved the finished result in real life *grin*  A new Stampin' Up stamp set for this year.  Not sure what it's called and not one I'd normally have looked at but it's made a great card and will be ideal for a man .... in my case, 2 men who are both fish freaks *bigger grin*
I coloured the fish with Prismacolors pencils and Zest-It then used glossy accents on the eyes and some of the open bubbles but it's not obvious in the photos.  I also used a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen on the fish to give them a bit of a shimmer.  Strangely I prefer the Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to Wink of Stella.  It has a little more sparkle but I like both.

Same day as the workshop and postie brought me a little gift .... Superman Sergei limited edition toy.  Back in March I bought new car insurance via Compare the Market.  I didn't realise I could claim my toy (either Batman or Superman) as well as the cinema tickets.  Anyway, long story short, they reminded me to claim, I claimed, they declined, I protested, I've got!  He is sooo cute *ROFL
Busy week ahead by the look of things .....

Thanks for dropping by .....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: