Tuesday 27 September 2016

I'm thinking ...

... I can call the photo book done but need to make a final check of it before I order.  There's been a few edits done as there were a couple of pages I wasn't happy with.  There's one I'm still not 100% satisfied with but I can't seem to get it looking just right so giving up on trying now.  Discount voucher has been bought so order can be placed as soon as I've done the final edit.

Lost track of where I am with the blog now.  Been side-tracked too long.  We're currently dog sitting.  Eldest is on holiday and we've got her for a week.  Half way through and I'm knackered!  I'd better have lost a few lbs by the time she goes home.  Haven't done this much walking in donkeys!  She's a youngster so still a puppy, pretty much, and is very lively.  A beautiful temperament, even if she won't win too much in the beauty stakes - *ROFL!*
I have photos to check and edit and I've bought a new camera.  The Panasonic I have developed a fault, same as the previous one did, so this time I've changed brand and actually bought a lower spec.  Not sure if I'm going to like it or whether I'll be investing in something a bit higher spec.  I like a compact camera but one with a bit of manual function .... sometimes.  This one doesn't have any manual function that I can see although I've not yet downloaded the manual to see how it works.  I wanted to see what the photos were like on auto before I bothered.  They're OK - not bad but not excellent either.  I have time before the cruise next year to decide what to do.

A couple of weeks ago, in Clair's workshop, we made a cute card with hedgehogs as the focal point.  Wasn't sure of it when I saw the photo (what's new) but really like it in real life - lol!  I have managed to get a photo of that .....
The hedgehogs are a stamp set by MFT called ... Happy Hedgehogs.  I coloured them with 'new to me' Nuvo Dual Tip pens (alcohol ink pens) that I found in a sale and bought a full range of colours.  Good enough and a small enough set to carry and use at workshop.  We're doing a couple of Christmas cards this week *grin*

Tomorrow I'm sorting and ordering the photo book.  Hopefully then I can sort out my more recent photos of what I've been up to and blog ....
Don't hold yer breath  *LOL*


Thanks for dropping by .....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: