Saturday 15 March 2008

Think there's a change .... YAY!!!

I feel better as long as I don't try to do anything. The minute I stand and try to do something I feel nauseous, dizzy and start fighting for breath. I guess it's a positive that I do feel better even if I can't do anything though so, looking on the bright side. Managing to eat a bit more as well. Hubby spoke to our GP and he says it's a month to 6 weeks to start feeling well again so there's still a way to go.

I'm missing out on so many things I'd had planned though. Eldest son is taking part in an archery tournament tomorrow (County Indoor Championship) and I was going to support him. Just another thing I've had to cancel! Would have been shooting myself but I'm 14 months into a frozen shoulder at the moment so haven't shot for the past year.

No comments: