Wednesday 12 March 2008

No Change

There's still no change in the way I'm feeling. Had my visit with the Practice Nurse yesterday but couldn't get to see a GP without hanging around for a couple of hours. There was no way I was up to doing that! Nurse gave me a good check up though and confirmed that there was no chest infection. I was quite happy to let her check me out as if anything odd had presented she would have got a doc - LOL!! Basically I was told what I expected. It's viral and I've just to ride it out - plenty of fluids, eat little and often and paracetamol or ibuprofen. Exactly what I've been doing for the last couple of weeks ........ nearly. Mind you, she says, if there's no improvement by this time next week I should go back to see a doc!

Ho hum - still more of the same - just hope it starts to improve soon 'cos I more than just fed up now but not well enough to do anything more about it ............... doh!

No comments: