Wednesday 16 April 2008

Really disappointed...

The Garden Centre is unable to take us on Friday after the funeral as they already have a booking for 30. Really disappointed and upset as there is nowhere else that means what the Garden Centre did to Mum and the little ones. I've managed to find an alternative venue but it means nothing other than somewhere to have some refreshment afterwards. Feel a bit flat about it now and have to admit to having shed a few tears but I guess I need to look on it in the way I look on most things........ that they happen for a reason and if it was meant to be then it would have been. It makes the logistics of getting the youngsters, who won't be at the funeral, to the venue, a bit more difficult but it's not insurmountable. C'est la vie and I guess there's always something that's not quite as we'd like with most things.

No comments: