Monday 8 December 2008

Busy day ...

... again. Should have gone to do grocery shop but instead I was on my way to the garage to get car exhaust looked at. Had a new part in late August when car was MOT'd and serviced and it had developed a 'blow' - a light one a couple of weeks ago but it got very noisy - lol!! Went with book ready for a long wait and just managed to get a couple of pages read when they tell me it's all fixed! Apparently there's a bracket that holds the joint and it had moved. They said they 'weren't blaming me' but it must have got caught! Now, if I had been off-roading in it I might have accepted that but to me, if it had been tight enough in first place it couldn't have moved, even if I had been off-roading (don't think a little Peugeot 206 would take me off-road very well in first place - lol!). Anyway, I have a quiet car again now and they didn't charge so guess that's another reason to think it was more to do with the initial tightening of the bracket .....

On way home after a couple of other errands, I found myself at the cemetery. Don't know why I went there 'cos I haven't been since May, when we dealt with Mum's ashes but, on way home from there I realised it's the 8 month anniversary of her death today. It is/was also eldest sons 18th wedding anniversary (his birthday was on the 3rd). Is/was 'cos of them separating last week but they are still married and still talking ...

Thanks for dropping by .....

1 comment:

Jak Heath said...

I think sometimes we do things subconciously Pam, you must have needed to visit.