Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas shows ...

... at school and nursery! Even though I don't 'do' Christmas I do enjoy the things that the little ones do and to watch their little faces light up. This year is Emma's last in Primary school but it's Amy's first at Nursery. They both had Christmas shows although I only got to see Emma's because of space restrictions at the nursery. As usual camera was with me although I didn't take many photos 'cos I was too far back from the stage but ............... I took some short video clips. Pictures are rubbish - because of being too far away from the stage - but got some sound which I think is cute - lol!! Watch out for the poser (bless!) in the second clip.



Just in case she's missed here she is in all her glory ...


... and here's our little snowflake, Amy, ready for her show. Apparently she spent the whole time in silence although she sang every time in practice. She said she didn't like all the Mummy's and Daddy's being there ...........!

Thanks for dropping by .....


Footnote: Seems really strange to me 'cos the school in the video is a school I've been involved with for 53 years-ish. It's the school I went to between the ages of 4 and 11 and it's also where we used to meet weekly for NTC (Nautical Training Corps) cadet nights and band practice for many years. That hall brings back so many memories when I walk into it. Saturday evening fund raising dances, Christmas parties, fancy dress .............

No comments: