Monday 20 April 2009

Ssssssshhuuuushhhh ...

... don't say it too loud but - my balloon flight is booked again ....... for Wednesday ...... YAY! Forecast is excellent so signs are good but - going by past experience I seem to put the kiss of death on these flights so I'm not holding breath - or getting excited .... yet - LOL!! Going to prepare properly for this one though and make sure I've got batteries charged and memory cards empty. Got to get up at silly o'clock in the morning though 'cos I'm told they anticipate meeting at 6am and I've a ½ hour drive to get to the venue.

Thanks for dropping by .....

3 comments:

Greta said...

Fingers crossed for you. x

Kimbo said...

Keeping everything crossed for you Pam.x

Budge said...

Hope all goes well this time Pam will keep fingers crossed.