Thursday 16 July 2009

What a lovely, bright ...

... oh no, I must be dreaming! It's not a lovely, bright sunny morning at all. It's still dark! Been awake since 01:05am. Went to bed around 11pm soooooooo tired from so many sleepless nights of late. Still awake at 11:45 when hubby came to bed. Must have slept for an hour and now I've given up trying to sleep again and got up around half an hour ago. I will go back and try again in a while but it's just so frustrating to lay there tossing and turning. My eyes are stinging and feel gritty. I've a really bad taste in my mouth that doesn't seem to go and I seem to be permanently on the brink of tears or bawling my eyes out.

I'm gonna take a trip to the chemist tomorrow ... oops, later today .... and try an herbal sleeping aid - something like Nytol? - and see if that will help. Really, really don't want to go down the route that Mum did with her insomnia - sleeping pills and Prozac and they still didn't help. Looks as though I'm inheriting it - or would it be that I've inherited her husband??? I'm beginning to understand more and more where she was coming from but .......... I'm not married to him! Can't think of any other reason why I'm suffering this bout of insomnia though 'cos it started at the weekend!

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: