Sunday 8 November 2009

Underhill Lane updated ...


... There's been Winter and Summer and now here's Autumn! Taken on Wednesday morning on my way to the Glitterpot for a workshop with Kay Webb. It was a lovely bright, crisp autumn morning and this time I had my camera so no rubbish picture taken on the phone camera. Now have to wait for Spring to get the last in the series of seasons ... and Summer again to get a decent photograph - *lol*!! I've had people comment on the road sign. Have to say it's not the norm in the UK but a legacy of times long past. It does, however, add a certain quaintness to the picture and I love it!



Had a lovely day of workshops with Kay. A small, friendly and sooo relaxed couple of workshops. Just what the doctor ordered. Full 'doings' are over on 'Bits' here. We made 4 cards and I made a 'bit'. The planned afternoon cards were finished a lot earlier than anticipated so we were given the chance to make another card with the scraps and left over bits. I started but didn't finish and unlikely to ... but then again - *LOL* Not impressed with what I've done so far so, unless I can rescue it ...



Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: