Wednesday 10 March 2010

Challenge result.

Thanks to those of you that entered the challenge and apologies for the late posting of the winner ...

The entries were low in number but high in quality so I thank those of you that took the time to let me see your creations. I shall be adding them to the slideshow on the sidebar in due course.

Anyway, on to the winner, drawn at random by Random.org


Number 4:  Myra W.  Congratulations Myra. I have your address so I'll get the goodies off to you in the next day or so.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Greta said...

Well done Myra! thanks for hosting this challenge Pam x

Kimbo said...

Well done Myra - I should have kept my mouth shut on the forum :)

Thanks for prompting me to use the sheets Pam.
Kim x

My'scardcorner said...

HI PAM
Just back from a few days away so popped on to see the result of your challenge the first Ive ever entered really and cant believe I won WOOPEE. Thanks for doing it Pam and Yes thank you Kim for bringing it to my attention :0)
Will catch up on your holiday antics soon no doubt.
Myrax