Tuesday 6 April 2010

Oooo! ...

... don't feel much like blogging today. Least, not holiday stuff.  Hard to believe, a month ago today we were on a plane to Dubai and homeward bound. This morning's post was prepped yesterday and put on 'scheduled' so it posted without me - lol! It's a busy-ish couple of days, what with dentist, shopping, general house stuff and a trip to Dad.

Got to have tooth extracted next week. Now there's something to look forward to! I really knew that would be the outcome and dentist offered to refer me to the Dental Hospital at East Grinstead (about 45 minutes away) or the local hospital, so that I could have it out under total knockout drops because of my needle phobia! She kindly told me I'd got 2 other wobblers, although I'm not yet aware of them, except I can move them now I know - *duh!* I've chosen to pshyc myself up for the jab, although having it done at hospital I would have had one of the other wobbly ones out at the same time and it probably wouldn't cost me anything but ... I'll be brave! Appointment is made for next week and I've already paid so got to have it done now.

One bit of good news. Impaired Glucose Tolerance blood test. Result came back normal so I'm not diabetic ... yet!

Going to chill this evening. I suddenly feel very tired ....

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: