Friday 25 March 2011

The condolence ...

 ... card.  Not happy with pic as I think the light was too bright today but it had to go in post so this is as good as it gets.  It came together quite quickly and I actually quite like it.   The stamp I've had a while but it's not really been used.  This is certainly the first time I've made a complete card using it.  I used a Whisper stamp pad I've got (I've got loads of them) and had to break the seal on it.  Wasn't too sure what they were like but used one at Deb's and liked it so think I'll be cracking open a few more - lol! 



The image on the card blank should have been paler.  I stamped it off once on a piece of scrap but obviously not evenly, otherwise the top of it would have been paler.  The idea was that it would just echo the main image on the plaque.  2 shades of mauve card for matting, a few toning pearls, a bit of glitter and some ribbon and it was done.  Nothing spectacular but the thought is there.

Thanks for dropping by .....

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Pam....such a very sweet card....love what you did with it, and I'm sure it will be gratefully received...just lovely!

Cally said...

Lovely card Pam.. not an easy one to make. Mine was sent today also.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Good on your Pam I really love the CAS lines of the card you pulled it off brilliantly!!
Shaz in Oz.x

My'scardcorner said...

Your card is just right Pam never easy ones to make especailly for friends.
Myrax