Tuesday 8 March 2011

Year book update ...

... looks as though they can't guarantee printing it in the way it previews or according to the 'safe area' as they've refunded me!  Really, really disappointed as it was a big saving at 50% off but if they can't provide what they promise then it means nothing.  I kept looking at it to see if I could live with it but it just kept winding me up so it had to go back.  Think I'll be looking at using one of the other companies I've used in the past or trying a different one :0)  I've used 3 companies now ... Photobox, Albelli and Snapfish.  The first 2 I've been more than pleased with the books I've received but Snapfish!  Well, suffice to say I won't be using them again.  Will say though ... having had the book in my hot sticky's and seen them in print I can see where some could be improved so I might work on them a bit more.  Will just consider that one as a proof copy, even though I've no longer got it - *lol*

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: