Monday 11 April 2011

Missing! ...

... if you find it can you send it home please?  What?  My mojo!  I am seriously having problems putting cards together.  Having ideas and they look good in my head.  They just don't seem to translate into a card in reality.  I was hoping to have a card to show today - it ain't happened!  It's ¾ of the way there but it's been difficult getting it that far :0) Hopefully it will be done by end of week.  I've a couple of crafty days this week - one with friends and one at the Glitterpot.  Perhaps they'll send my mojo back home.

It's been a beautiful weekend weather-wise if not in a productive way ... for anything!  It's been so quiet I've nothing to blog about so ... I'm not!  Hopefully the coming will week will see an improvement :o)

Thanks for dropping by .....

2 comments:

Viv said...

Oh dear Pam ! I hate it when that happens, but I often find it is then followed by so many ideas I just can't stop lol. Why is it always too many ideas or none at all.Hope you find your mojo soon :O) Viv xx
ps. Thanks for the help with that gerbera!

My'scardcorner said...

Hope you Mojo returns soon Pam.You must be getting excited about your holiday now:0)
Myrax