Tuesday 26 January 2016

Now where ...

... did I get to???
I'm still not doing well on returning to blogging but something is better than nothing, I guess.  Nearly a month of 2016 gone already.  Scary how quickly time passes.  Even scarier that I'll be 65 by the end of this month,  will have been 'retired' (shall we say finished with paid employment) for 10 years and have been a non-smoker for 11.

Nothing of any real consequence has happened this month, so far.  Not that I care to post publicly anyway, other than eldest grandson's marriage has failed (which I alluded to last post) and he's back living with his mum.  Great granddaughter turned 4 (she's so cute but very opinionated - lol!) and the youngest granddaughters will be 10 (another with strong opinions and a very enquiring mind ..... on absolutely everything!) and 14 before the month is over.  Cardmaking workshops have restarted following the Christmas break and I'm back to regular exercise class.

OK, time for some pictures.  I've done a mini trawl of photos taken last year.  Back in July a few of my now long time crafty friends joined me & Cally on a weekend to the Great British Craft Festival at Stoneleigh Park (The Midlands on the website).  Cally & I have been before, on our own, with Kim joining us for a short while in 2014.  Last year we made it a proper girlie weekend and we had a great time.  It's being repeated this year although unsure quite how many will be going as yet.
Waiting for the next workshop
Chalkboard .... (still not finished to this day)
Bring on the Powertex!
A few of the projects from workshops and make & takes ....
Powertex workshop
Hunkydory workshop (& following 2 pics)

Francoise Read make & take
Brusho make & take
Pinflair workshop
Hunkydory make & take
 Think that's all for now .... got an exercise class to get to *groan*



Thanks for dropping by .....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: