Friday 28 October 2016

Still working ...

... through editing photographs taken on our week away last week.  May only have been in Norfolk but somehow we managed to take well over 1000 photos ... or I did with a few extra's from the OH *LOL*

While we were away there was a full moon.  On 16th October (our anniversary) there was a Hunter's Moon but it was also a super moon - larger and brighter than normal.  I grabbed the OH's Canon SX60 bridge camera when my new little point and shoot wouldn't focus in on it *sad*  Disappointed that it wouldn't 'cos my Panasonic Lumix would have done - and has in the past.  Anyways, grabbed the camera and did what I could hand held as there was no tripod available.  Have to say I was impressed with the results, even if I say so myself.  Wonder what sort of result I'd get if I were to use a tripod as well ......
Thanks for dropping by .....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: