Sunday 22 June 2008

Piccies ...

... of Kim's Friendship Bag and card! Touched base long enough to take them today so here they are - with the missing candle. Yes, my personal Bermuda Triangle gave it up. It actually came out of the bag with all the other stuff but I certainly didn't put it in there 'cos it was definitely missing! Twilight zone, or what - eh??


Here's the bag (click on images to enlarge) ...












... and here are the contents. Each one of these were individually wrapped in a (largish) piece of paper which had the appropriate sentiment on. (see here)


This is the card and beautiful it is too. I've discovered ('cos I've just got to have it) that it's the Hero Arts Dandelion SB/G4917.
















It's available from the Glitterpot, amongst other places so guess what I'm going to buying next time I'm there - lol!! I just love the way that Kim has highlighted areas of it with irridescent glitter and, what doesn't show in the photo's .... it's stamped in a lovely pearlescent ink so I'm guessing it's Brilliance. Beautiful and this stamp has soooo many possiblities - a true 'jack of all trades' - lol!

Thanks for dropping by .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's super Pam, no wonder you got emotional! Love Kim's card too, so delicate looking. Might have to get that stamp too lol!

Anonymous said...

this is brilliant Pam, no wonder you are emotional, i love the card, just wish i could stamp like that

Norma x