Saturday 30 August 2008

Christmas ...

... came early today! Well, at least it felt like it. Postie bought me half of my order from last weekend's Create and Craft, Craft Extravaganza. Sorry Gary but it was cheaper for me to buy the La Pashe, Remember When Christmas series from C&C than from the eshop ...... They are scrummy so for anyone who hasn't bought them yet - do so. You won't be disappointed, although you may be if you were after sepia 'cos they're not being made in it :0( Personally, I would have loved a sepia version but hey-ho (there may be a way of getting one though - nudge, wink).

Postie also bought me an order I'd forgotten I'd made - from JillCraft who is having a stock clearance and there's 40% off all products on the site. I took advantage by buying a bit more that I don't need - LOL! I ordered some Flowersoft toppers amongst other things and I'm not sure if I've been sent a wrong item or a replacement for the item ordered but, whatever, I've done well out of it. I had ordered a pack of the Dovecote and Lamp post toppers but I got sent the dovecote stamp instead. It's lovely and worth more than 3 times the price of the pack of toppers but not sure I actually want it. Now, if it had been the lamp post stamp I'd have been well chuffed 'cos I want to buy that one anyway - lol!! I also ordered some of the WS Designs, K Card Templates. Am I glad I got the 40% off of them 'cos I think that they are a real con, even at the reduced price, and certainly wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I've bought some WS Design stuff before and can't say as I've been happy with any of it. Lesson finally learnt - I won't be buying any again!!

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: