Sunday 28 December 2008

Oh well ...

... Christmas is over and the cards are starting to fall onto the floor as people walk past or open/close doors. Guess they reckon that they've been up long enough - lol!! Well, they have been up since Christmas Eve so think they've done well to survive this long without falling down - hehe!! Those that have fallen now can stay down as I need to go climbing to put them back. Reckon the pile of cards we had before Christmas will start to be built again ....

Not feeling too good right now. Started to feel ill last night and went to bed before 10pm (very unusual for me). Not feeling quite so bad today but my 'normal' cough is not normal at the moment and is giving me headaches and my chest sings every so often. Still, must be thankful that it's happened now and not over Christmas I guess.

Thanks for dropping by .....

No comments: