Wednesday 23 December 2009

♪♪♫♪ Let meeee ♫♪♪♫ ...

♪♫♪♫♫... entertain introduce yooouuuuuu ♫♪♫♪♪ to Trevor!
Well, in a while I will - but first - I've done the decorations *lol* Actually, I put the tree up nearly 2 weeks ago. We've had some very rude comments about our tree and hubby has become very defensive of it. ☺ I saw it and couldn't resist. I thought it about time we had a change from our 12inch pre-decorated one that I've got out of it's box for the last couple of years so I threw caution to the wind and bought this new one ......



It's very 'green' (and I don't mean it's branches) as it uses no electricity. It's lights, yes, it does have lights - LED ones - run off of 2 AA batteries (OK, so they're not particularly 'green') and it takes up little room. I've not measured it but it's probably about 9 inches high in it's pot. It's a cute little tree and I can't see why anybody would want to be rude about it *LOLOL*

The remainder of the decorations were done on Sunday. Took about 5 minutes to do. It's a hard job arranging cards to fill spaces so they can all be seen.

Now Trevor .... I saw him as we browsed the Christmas section of the garden centre after Breakfast with Santa and it was love at first sight! He, and several of his friends, were so desperate for love and a good home that they'd been reduced by 50% (good job 'cos at original price he'd have stayed where he was - I wasn't that much in love - *lol*). I resisted for all of 2 minutes but found that he'd attached himself to me. He's tall and slim so what more could a girl want? He actually made a pretty good walking stick as well! Introducing Trevor .....



He reminded me of Jar Jar Binks and I love Jar Jar so why wouldn't I have found Trevor attractive? He is actually about 4 foot tall and made of metal and wood. I think the idea of him is brilliant and the workmanship is wonderful. He's been difficult to find a place for and I've no idea how I shall store him when Christmas is over but I'm sure I'll find some way ...

Anyways, that's my decorations for 2009 finished, unless we receive more cards and then they'll increase *LOL*


Thanks for dropping by .....

1 comment:

trish said...

Merry Christmas Pam, to you and yours.
Hugs,
Trish