Sunday 14 February 2010

Whoop, Whoop!! ...

... I'm off on my exotic holiday with Jackie - TODAY! Can't believe that this time tomorrow we shall be near to landing in Dubai on the 2nd leg of our journey to our fantabulous holiday in Tanzania (the first, getting to the airport!) I'm all packed and ready to go now. 2 nights in Dar-es-Salaam, 3 nights on safari at Beho Beho and 14 at Fundu Lagoon on Pemba Island. Can it get any better?

I've got 2 cameras packed - just in case of breakdown - and enough memory for over 5000 photos. Reckon I shall have enough to look back on this holiday in my dotage (if I make it to my dotage) and remember it fondly. We land back on 7th March.  Will have to take a notebook (remember to slip one in case) so that I can make notes for any potential scrapbook I might do later on as the likelihood of blogging while we're away is pretty much zilch - lol!

Off to bed now. It's nearly 12:30am but will I sleep?????????

Thanks for dropping by .....

2 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

I can't wait to hear all about it and see the 5000 photos! Have fun.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....