Sunday 14 February 2010

Punching with Paula/Martha meet Sizzix ...

Thursday 11th February - Homework!

I think this card was planned for the morning workshop as the relevant papers were given out first thing in the morning. We didn't quite get round to doing anything with them and they were carried over to the afternoon. The afternoon saw us complete the rosette, sizzix based card and time was running out. Paula gave us the measurements for each element and the punches and stamps were passed around. I decided to take it all home to put it together and here's the finished result. I have made one mistake which I remembered we were told to look out for after I'd put the card together so it will have to stay but, overall I'm really pleased with all the cards we made coming out of this day of workshops. (Photos are not good as light was going and acetate is notoriously difficult to photograph.)



Ingredients:
Base card: A5 Acetate scored to make A6 card
Papers: My Minds Eye - Be Loved range.
Punches: Martha Stewart Punch - Monarch Butterfly, Martha Stewart Lever Deep Edge Punches - Doily Lace Trim and Garden Trellis, variety of scalloped circle and circle punches.
Sentiment: Personal Impressions as before, with ink

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

Its lovely Pam love the MS punch Ive just done one using ascetate very effective if difficult to photograph.
Myrax