Monday 31 January 2011

A BIG birthday 2!

I thought I'd show you some of the beautiful cards I received for my birthday from some of my crafty friends.  Can't give you any details on what was used (well, some I could as I recognise odd bits used - lol!) but these are being posted just for the inspiration and enjoyment.  I'm the lucky one as I'm sitting here surrounded by them and, as usual, they look so much better in real life!  I'm not going to post them all in one go but a few each day so here are the first couple ....



Jennie


Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Pam!
Got that same number comin' up in June, so hang on to those cards for me....recycling rules!!

Myrna said...

Happy Belated Birthday. You have such lovely talented friends to make such gorgeous cards. Looking forward to seeing the rest.
Myrna