Wednesday 9 February 2011

Spring has gone ...

... and it's back to a dull, dismal day today.  It's dry and quite mild but it's overcast and not at all cheerful.  I did go for a short walk yesterday and I felt so good afterwards.  I wish I could have walked further but I walked as far as I felt I could and was puffing like an old train by the time I got back to the car - and that was with regular stops to take photos - *lol!*

Palace Pier (oops, sorry, Brighton Pier) from Madeira lift, Madeira Drive






I've some domesticated sort of stuff (aka, boring)  to do today but, if I get done early enough ... before it starts to get dark ... and providing it doesn't turn to rain, I may just try and go for another walk today.  It won't be as enjoyable as walking in the sunshine but ......

Thanks for dropping by .....

1 comment:

Cally said...

Look at that beautiful blue sky..it was glorious yesterday