Tuesday 3 December 2013

Feeling old ...

... eldest son is 41 today!  Mind you, his son makes me feel even older when his birthday comes round.  He's not long had his 22nd birthday *scary*

Had a busy few days but apart from the 1st Christmas present I ordered back in October I've got them all now.  Contacted the card company about the 'missing' one.  I bought this particular present on the understanding it was being delivered from Milton Keynes.  Seems I was being delusional, despite what the website said as I was notified a couple of weeks after ordering it that it had been 'shipped internationally'  I've been kept informed all the way down the line, even to the point of being told that the shipment had gone missing after it had arrived at the 'local depot' and now my order has been 'locked'!  I knew I wasn't dealing with a UK company but only ordered because I thought it was coming from a UK warehouse.  Card company are raising a chargeback dispute (oh how familiar that sounds, having worked for a major card company for a few years) and I've emailed the company to tell them what to do with their order - lol!  Unfortunately what I ordered is no longer available anywhere else at a reasonable price so I'll have to get the 'upgraded' version which is a bit bigger than was really wanted but there's not much I can do about it now.

I've also been busy photographing and listing 'stuff' on eBay.  Loadsa crafty 'stuff' I don't want, will never use now - despite all good intentions.  Anyone interested can look HERE :)  I'm likely to be adding other 'stuff' over time *wink*

OK, a couple more cards from the Christmas workshop.  I've still not got round to making the remaining 2.  Not much chance at the moment either - ho, hum :)
Round card blank cut with Spellbinders nesties (I cut across straight to stop it rolling.
No idea on the white mat die
Think the deer is a Tattered Lace - not sure. Just know it was a nightmare to cut.  This was the 4th attempt.  The rest went in the bin. (Not impressed with Tattered Lace at all, I have to say.)
Gems

Designer paper, Papermania
Stamps are both Stampin' Up.
Gingerbread man was cut with a matching die/framelit.
Ribbon



Thanks for dropping by .....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: